Code Examples Here you find some basic programming examples. You can follow them step by step in order to get an idea how you can work with the .NET Client for the DocuWare Platform.
These examples show very basic operations you can do with the .NET API. Search operations and document manipulation is demonstrated. It is recommended to walk through the code snippets in order to get an undestanding of the DocuWare Platform.
- Connect to DocuWare
- Get Active Organizations
- Get File Cabinets
- Access Dialogs
- Get all Documents of a Basket or File Cabinet
- Execute a Query using a dialog expression
- Update Index Fields
- Download a Document
- Upload Files
- Check out to file system
- Placing Stamps
- Placing Annotations
- Transfer Documents
- Merge and Divide Documents
- Create user and assign it to role/group
- Working with table fields
- Do explicit locking of documents
- Dwx Import Export
- Escaping Special Characters
- Retrieve Next Sequence Element
Here you find code examples which shows solutions for everyday problems or requests we received from our customers.
These examples show solutions for workflows problems, how to work with workflows, access and confirm tasks.